Host Dianne Savastano, a professional healthcare consultant, helps you navigate the complexities of today’s healthcare system with very simple advice on everything from communicating with your doctor to understanding your insurance coverage.
Dianne will empower you with her insider’s knowledge of how the system really works while providing practical tips for working with your care providers.
- Elder Law Essentials
- Elective Surgery Requires Research
- Taking Care of Mom
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and Rehab
- Managing Your Hospital Stay (Part 1)
- Managing Your Hospital Stay (Part 2)
- Advice on Specialists
- Making the Most of Your Doctor’s Visit
Have a question or topic you’d like Dianne to address in a future Healthassist episode? While she can’t give out specific medical advice, she would like to answer your health care questions. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.