Thursday, January 30th at 4:00pm Eastern
As individuals access healthcare, especially for complex problems, the process can be frustrating.
The multiple players involved including primary care and specialist physicians, diagnostic testing centers, physical and occupational therapists, hospitals and more can make communication and coordination seem impossible. There is a lot of room for things to fall through the cracks.
Add into the equation that our health insurance, with words like deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums, prior-authorization and co-insurance, can be complicated and cumbersome, and frustration begins to set in.
Not only are individuals managing their own care, but they may also be managing that of a spouse, a child and multiple parents. Siblings, aunts and uncles may also be in the equation. All of this requires a lot of work.
This webinar will help.
We will show you how to look at your situation, identify who the players are, create a plan to track your healthcare information, and help you to communicate with your healthcare team, especially your physicians.
We want to make sure that all members of your team are working with complete information and coordinating with each other.
In this webinar, Dianne Savastano, President of Healthassist helps you to:
- Realize how changes going on in healthcare are directly impacting you.
- Develop positive relationships with all members of your healthcare team so you leave visits more satisfied.
- Prepare for physician appointments by creating a written agenda for effective communication with your doctors. We will share words and phrases to help you kick off your meetings.
- Understand how important a “care partner” is.
- Use patient portals to be prepared and informed.
- Know what to do right away when a loved one is hospitalized.
- Prepare for the transitions that can occur quickly once you or a loved one is hospitalized.
Changes are happening in our healthcare system so knowing how the system works can be helpful. There are things you can do to have a better experience – we can teach you how.
Space is limited so please reserve your spot today!
Can’t make it to the live webinar? No problem, go ahead and sign up anyway. We will be recording the entire session (audio and visual) and all registered participants will receive a link to the recording and slides within 24 hours after the session is over.
All the best,