Here we go again! It is 2024 Medicare Open Enrollment season running from October 15th through December 7th. You may have received communications already from your current insurance companies via an Annual Notice of Change (ANOC).
We recommend an annual review of your Part D Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) or Medicare Advantage plan, as plans change from year to year.
Here is how it works:
- Please send us an up-to-date medication list so we can verify what we have on file for you.
- Please include the prescription medication name
- The exact dosage of the medication
- The frequency in which you take the medication
- For those medications you take “as needed”, indicate how often you refill the prescription
- Your My Medicare account (https://www.medicare.gov/account/login/) username and password. (If you enabled 2-step authentication, please disable it for now so we may access your account at anytime during our review process)
- Please indicate your preferred pharmacy and its address
- Please indicate if you are using mail order service and if so, what company you are using
- Describe any concerns you have about your current plan
- Confirm your current address including zip code
- Return all information to us via one of the following ways:
- Email — Rene Duval at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax — 978-526-0014
- USPS — Healthassist 19 Eastern Terrace Lane, Topsham, ME 04086
When we receive your information, we will be in touch about conducting an analysis and making a recommendation for 2024. If your current plan is still the best choice, there is nothing further you need to do. If a different plan provides better value, we will share that information with you, and guide you through enrollment.
Either way, you will rest assured that you have made an informed decision about your prescription drug coverage for 2024.
The cost of the Part D prescription drug plan review or Medicare Advantage plan review is $350.00 per person. In addition to identifying the most cost-effective plan for you, we will provide you with an updated cost analysis spreadsheet for your records and include a summary of the important changes to Medicare in 2024.
Please respond as soon as possible so that we have enough time for the analysis and enrollment that must be completed by December 7, 2023. The season goes by quickly!
Please call Rene Duval at 978-350-5337 with any questions.